68HC11 Sample Code - Basic Interrupt Handling
Simple interrupt-counting program with LED-based counter feedback,
ie: a demonstration of writing and installing a basic ISR.
Uses on-chip SCI for commands/responses.
- r = report value of counter (in hex)
- t = trigger software interrupt (indirectly increment counter and toggle LED2)
- 1 = directly toggle LED1
- 2 = directly toggle LED2
- q = restart BUFFALO
- bic.asm - the main program
- lib.asm - utility routines located in on-chip EEPROM
- board.def - definitions for the target board (EVB, EVBU, Adapt-11, EVM, modern EVBU replicas, etc)
- hc11e.def - definitions for the 68HC11E MCU family
- mancon.def - manifest constants
- buffalo.def - definitions of addresses when using the 68HC11 BUFFALO monitor
- masm11 - shell-script to invoke cpp preprocessor and then as11 assembler to produce loadable object-code and symbol-table.
Mike Spooner, 23rd April 2017